Thursday, November 13, 2008

Missions Week Festivities

As much as have I enjoyed it, I can't say I'm disappointed Missions Week is coming to a close tomorrow. We've had a great time, and a lot of money has been raised for the Honduras children. However, a normal sleep scheldule and life will be wonderful to have back again!

Here's some shots of our service today... it was a bit surreal making sure a whole orchestra, singing group, ushers, and our speakers were in place. I still can't believe they let me have this job!











This last picture (although blurry I know!) is my boss, Pastor Jimmy Harper. He is our campus pastor, and a fantastic guy. We all have so much fun in the office!

Thankfully, the weekend is upon us, and the worst of this semester is over. Only a month until I'll be in Honduras!!

Have a great night everyone!

No comments: