Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas is coming!

It's been a while! The semester is wrapping up to an end. Today is my last day of class, and finals begin tomorrow. Yay!

Missions Week has officially been a success!! Check out the website if you'd like... we are so excited that it went well!

http://www.leeuniversity.edu/info/news/news-article.asp?newsid=13514


A week from Friday I'll be on a plane to Honduras... crazy. I talked to our missionary, Paul Dyar, last night, and he's really excited for us to get there. It's going to be a good time.


There have also been some other changes in life recently. As many of you know, I haven't really dated for a few years now, due to lack of time and guys that I liked. ha! However, a certain young man has changed my mind, and I figured I'd give you crazy people a picture since I have been asked numerous times. haha

This is Cale!



We've been dating for a few weeks now, although we're not official yet. We're both very busy, and taking it slow. I work with him in the chapel office; I'm the Missions Coordinator and he's the Head Usher. We have a really great time together, so I'm enjoying it!



Anyway, I'm excited that Christmas break is almost here... only a week and a half! =D

<

No comments: